WE ARE HIRING
Do you want to work for Europe’s fastest-growing Book Publishing and Digital Marketing Agency?
We’re now recruiting for dynamic account managers with excellent communication skills.
All positions are available full-time or part-time. You can work from home or work from our Cambridge office. We’re hiring across 3 of our digital marketing divisions:
Website and Online Account Managers
Liaise with clients and our team on the creation and management of client websites and ongoing online marketing campaigns. This role is ideal for someone with account manager experience or a small business owner looking for a new direction.
Google Ads Account Managers
Manage client Google Ads accounts and liaise with them and our PPC team regarding ad campaigns. Google Ads experience is essential, either as an account manager for clients or as a business owner.
Facebook Ads Account Managers
Liaise with clients and manage their Facebook Ads accounts. A proven track record creating successful Facebook campaigns is essential, either as an account manager for clients or as a business owner.
Lead Generation Outreach Specialists
Marketing – Cambridge UK – Full Time
Role: The Lead Generation Specialist will be a key part of marketing and sales-generated leads for providing comprehensive proactive lead generation. In this role, drive market expansion through the discovery and development of leads through the funnel and deliver qualified opportunities. Focused on prospecting, response rate to marketing programs output, lead qualification and creation of high quality leads, and coordinating with internal resources to address customer inquiries. Will require close excellent closing and negotiation skills, as well as, alignment with Marketing Programs that will give you the opportunity to share your ideas and insights with that group in order to continually improve your results.
Results: You are expected to maintain or exceed booking 0.5 prospects per working hour with an average close rate of 30% of prospects that attend sales calls. Looking after a portfolio of around 20-30 clients per month.
- Engaging in the specified lead generation strategy on all required social media platforms during scheduled hours.
- Keeping a detailed log of prospects and performance.
- Providing insightful feedback to continually improve the process and implement new ideas effectively and efficiently as per the direction of leadership.
- Contact companies potentially requiring our language services. Start with translation agencies and work our way to other companies.
- Build a list of prospective buyers, dealers and distributors in your target market.
- Send out new product surveys or launch direct mail campaigns promoting your product or service to that list of prospects.
- Launch follow-up phone call campaigns to introduce your company to prospects and gauge their interest in your product or service.
- Deliver a report including contact information for each lead and a summary of their needs and interests.
- High level of experience with Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Experience in customer service is required
- Some experience in the marketing industry is preferred but not mandatory
- Must be able to rapidly pick up and implement a specific communication style
- Must attend weekly team meeting
- Must have flexible availability to work on weekends, evenings, and mornings
- Professional growth possibilities.
- Competitive salary plus uncapped % from profit.
- Initial on job training.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Flexible hours
- Performance Bonuses